Challenge #150 - One Little Word - Maitri

 
The Diva's challenge this week asks us to choose a word that will guide us for 2014. I chose the Maitri; a Sanskript word meaning Gentle loving kindness towards oneself, feeling at home with one's own mind and body. I think the only way to pursue goals is to recognize where we are and be comfortable with ourselves. If I don't like me then why should anyone else? I do want to pursue my higher self and creativity and I think that the only way I am able to change is if I recognize where I'm beginning.
Being open, creative, loving, kind, having gratitude for all you have, pursuing a higher purpose is my goal for the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your word and how you incorporated your tangles into it. Your ZIA has such a lovely, organic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beuatiful, elegant tile with tangles that represent your words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.