Challenge #133 - Tipple, I LOVE It!

It's so nice to be back into the Diva's challenge and using one of my favorite tangles, Tipple. I have definitely have a love relationship with this wonderful little orb full of goodness and curves. It makes me feel happy and centered like I'm getting back into the flow.

I began with a simple string and, of course, Tipple, added some Printemps, Auras, Betweed, Hollibaugh, and swirls. I relaxed, smiled, and breathed. Lovely, soothing, mind-relaxing tangling.

Last night it became dark early and the upcoming change of season loomed in the horizon. I decided to add a little green to my tile to enhance and encourage the lengthening of Summer and stave off the impending winter gloom. Water, flow and green things were my focus.

So Happy to be back in the nurturing fold of the Zentangle community and the Diva's challenge! Sitting here with my pens and pencils, ahhh....

Dex with Tipple, Hollibaugh, and line work

Trying to do a little catch-up and get back in the Groooove. Combined Tipple with a little Dex for Challenge #131, it's not a monotangle but a great opportunity to play with Dex. I don't usually use structured tangles, much more of an organic gal, so this was a great opportunity.

Tipple is so versatile, makes a great background fill/texture, especially when I keep it light and sketchy.

Two very different feels. In the first tile Tipple is the "star", the second, it works as a great supporting player. What a great little tangle!

17 comments:

  1. This is entirely lovely! Very nice and, indeed, soothing aqua colour. I am facing the summer gloom with all its suffocating heat and insects, so your tile is a nice, cool refreshment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the flow of this piece. Like the shading and use of Betweed in the upper right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo delightful Danni, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tile is wonderful! It´s full of movement and the green colors adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you back here :)
    I love your tile, it's so elegant an the color makes it very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty takes me to the ocean, nice I like it tipple

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dex is great, but what you did with the tipple challenge is great. I love the combination of the colors you did. Gives your tile a lot of movement and organic feeling. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your tiles with tipple are lovely. You've even managed to make dex look organic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're back! I LOVE the Tipple tile. It's elegant and has great tangles fitting Tipple.
    Dex is also beautiful and so very different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! The touches of green are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love yout Tipple tile with the green color. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Calm and relaxing !! Love the shadding on the second tile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tiles! Love the first one. The color makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are great! I love the color on #1, and the shading in #2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.